So I, hyaluronic kitteh, have been in a mild state of panic as of late. Cleansing oils have seemingly disappeared from the drugstore shelves! Sure, I can still get both Japanese and Korean cleansing oils online, or risk bankrupcy by purchasing Shu-friggen-Uemura. But nothing really beats being able to go into a physical store and spending less than 100rb on an essential item, you see. We used to be able to buy Kose Softymo Speedy Cleansing Oil at the drugstore or selected supermarkets.
A few months ago Biore launched a new product, the Biore 2in1 Cleansing Wash along with the accompanying Cleansing Oil-in-Cotton (which I’ll review separately in the future). I didn’t really pay attention to this cleansing wash before, but now that I’m kinda forced to find alternatives to cleansing oil I figured it can’t hurt to try out this product.
I took some pics of the back label as well, you can still read the ingredients list.
I’ll quickly translate the Indonesian bit for you:
How to Use:
- Pour cleansing liquid into your palms.
- Add a bit of water to create foam.
- Apply on face, lightly massage your entire facial area
- Wash off with water
Pretty straight-forward, eh? Now the actual liquid looks like so:
I’ve taken some pics as well to demonstrate my mad drawing skills (read: i don’t want to show you my face just yet heehee). The creation of this eye involves the exact same products I’ve used today for my makeup.
- OMI Solanoveil White SPF 50+ PA+++
- Lucy Minerals (mineral makeup) base
- The Face Shop Face It Oil Cut Powder Pact in NB23
- Skinfood Choco Eyebrow Powder Cake #1
- Clio Waterproof Brush Liner Kill Black
- Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer
- NYX eyeshadow – dark gray
This really doesn’t wash off with water! I’ve gone and rubbed it lightly too. Doesn’t really budge, does it.
It all comes off with the Biore 2in1 Cleansing Wash! Granted, I don’t exactly use heavy make up so it’s not like I need an industrial strenght product. I’ve no idea how this fares on waterproof, fibre-rich mascara’s. You’d probably still need more thoroughly cleansing products to get rid of that.
– widely available in drugstores & supermarkets
– no need to use cleansing foams afterwards, but that’s because….
– it leaves my skin feeling tight compared after washing it with cleansing oil. I reckon it’s the alcohol -__- skin feels rather stripped after using this.
About Rp 32.000-35.ooo which is more or less US$/AU$ 4
I don’t think so.. the stripped-skin feeling afterwards outweighs all the pro’s.